In or nearing retirement, everyone should begin to look closely at their funds. If you have IRA’s, 401(k)’s and pension plans scattered all over, you may want consider consolidating your accounts. A knowledgeable CFS* Advisor can answer your rollover questions and find ways to:
- Potentially save money on annual fees
- Create opportunities to allocate, diversify, and rebalance in one portfolio
- Offer valuable estate planning features
- Simplify required minimum distributions
- Provide access to one easy consolidated statement
To learn more about consolidating retirement accounts, contact us today to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.