As a member of Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union, you have access to CUSO Financial Services, LP’s* knowledgeable Financial Advisors.
In today’s market, it’s essential to work with a Financial Advisor who can provide you with insight and guidance based on an understanding of your unique situation. Because you are a valued LAPFCU member, CFS can provide you with a complimentary, no obligation financial review that blends advanced technology with the experience of an Advisor.
A financial plan can help you have more confidence in your financial future.
During our meeting, we’ll go through these six steps:
- Identify your unique goals and the level of importance of each goal specifically
- Income sources
- Investment assets
- Other assets
- Identify the financial resources that will help fund the achievement of your goals
- Determine the balance of investment risk and return that is appropriate for you
- Create your personal plan outlining the investment and insurance services needed to help achieve your retirement goals
- Review and discuss your plan results together
- Take the steps to put your plan into action
- Review your Social Security strategy
- Establish the proper savings strategy
- Implement an appropriate asset allocation strategy for your Investment Portfolio
With this deep-dive research meeting, it is our goal to enhance your investment experience and better recommend strategies and solutions to meet your long- and short-term financial objectives. A CFS Financial Advisor will offer investment solutions to better serve our clients’ needs; including diversification in accordance with a client’s goals and objectives, active account management and account re-balancing where appropriate.
Completing your personal financial plan together is a beneficial step toward identifying prudent investment solutions for your needs.
If you would like to learn more about CFS and our services, feel free to contact us at 877-695-2732 extension 7 or stop by your local LAPFCU branch.