As a member of Partner Colorado Credit Union you have access to one of our knowledgeable Financial Advisors available through our broker-dealer CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS*”).
In today’s market, it’s essential to work with a Financial Advisor who can provide you insight and guidance based on an understanding of your unique situation. As a valued member, we can offer our complimentary, no obligation financial review utilizing financial planning software, available through CFS*.
A financial plan can help you have more confidence in your financial future.
During our meeting, we’ll go through these six steps:
- Identify your unique goals and the level of importance of each goal specifically
- Income sources
- Investment assets
- Other assets
- Identify the financial resources that will help fund the achievement of your goals
- Determine the balance of investment risk and return that is appropriate for you
- Create your personal plan outlining the investment and insurance services needed to help achieve your retirement goals
- Review and discuss your plan results together
- Take the steps to put your plan into action
- Review your Social Security strategy
- Establish the proper savings strategy
- Implement an appropriate asset allocation strategy for your Investment Portfolio
With this comprehensive research meeting, it is our goal to enhance your investment experience and better recommend strategies and solutions to meet your long- and short-term financial objectives. One of our CFS* Financial Advisors can offer investment solutions to better serve our clients’ needs; ones that include diversification in accordance with a member’s goals and objectives, active account management and account rebalancing where appropriate.
Completing your personal financial plan together is a beneficial step toward identifying prudent investment solutions for your needs.
If you would like to learn more about our investment services, available through CFS*, feel free to contact us or stop by your local branch.