Has your insurance kept up with the changes in your life? If you’re like most people you probably already own some life insurance. But is it still enough to cover all your needs? Have you thought about Long Term Care Insurance and Disability insurance to cover you in case you’re sick or hurt and can’t work?
This may sound like its all gloom and doom, but it just takes a few minutes to uncover if you and those you love have enough coverage. Let one of our CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS*”) Financial Advisors at Partner Colorado Credit Union help to ensure your family is protected:
- Death before loan/debt repayment can be finished
- Spouse outliving a life only pension plan
- Death before reaching personal goals the client wants funded
- Retirement funding for spouse, child’s education
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term-Care Insurance
- Death of a primary income earner
- Final expenses
- Dependent income
- Family goals
- Support of parents
- Wealth transfer/preservation
To learn more about life insurance and protecting your family, contact us today to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.